Natural Weight Loss Food: The Greater The Pleasure - The Greater The Weight Loss




   Let me give you a perspective that I'm pretty sure is new to you. Eating natural weight loss foods that don't give you intense satisfaction is not a permanent solution. You will suffer for a day, a week, maybe even a month. But sooner or later, you will eat what you really want to eat. And then you will have eaten way more than you needed.
   Here's how it goes. You ate all the stuff you were supposed to. You weren't satisfied. Then you ate what you really wanted. Food is not just a sterile, laboratory experiment. It's not just to "stay alive." Eating is supposed to be pleasurable.
   You've been told you just need more discipline. I disagree. I am in support of eating food for maximum satisfaction on all levels. That means that you satisfy your hunger. Plus, you are emotionally satisfied. Eating food that tastes like bland cardboard is just not a pleasant experience. It doesn't make your mouth water. And it doesn't make you say "Yum" when you are done.
   Taking a pill for all your nutrients just doesn't cut it. I see you nodding your head. There is something much bigger involved. Satisfaction. And that is spelled Food Pleasure. I should have put that in capital letters: Food Pleasure.
  You cannot just ignore this. You need that emotional satisfaction. The pure joy of eating something delicious.
   A thin friend of mine used to tell me "I'm not eating that. It's not worth the calories." I had to ponder that. It was a new concept when I first heard it. But I agree. If I am going to spend my time creating healthy natural weight loss foods, they have to taste delicious. That's not negotiable.
   The days of sawdust cookies being everyone's idea of natural weight loss food is history. There is a wealth of options. There's something for you. Something you will love. Something that will satisfy. And that spells Food Pleasure.
   I encourage you to choose in favor of pleasure. Ditch all those calories that aren't worth eating. Get maximum satisfaction with the most delicious food you can find.
   You don't want as much volume if your eating experience includes maximum pleasure. That means sight, smell and taste. Eat what you really love and make it the best you can get.
   For Natural Weight Loss Food remember: The Greater The Pleasure The Greater The Weight Loss.
   Debbie McNeely wants you to know that you don't have to be a food victim any longer. Get the weight loss results you want eating food that is as pleasing to the tongue as it is to the eye. Lose pounds "one yummy taste at a time" at [http://www.deliciouslyskinny.org/natural-weight-loss/]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires