I Want to Lose Fat Now



   For those of us who are or were overweight there's a point in time when you think to yourself "I want to lose fat now". What triggers that thought can vary from a picture, to seeing yourself on video or a comment from a family or a friend. We've all had those experiences right?
  In my case it was all three. I first say myself in a family photo and couldn't believe how big I was. I then say myself on a wedding video and was kind of in denial because they say "the camera adds ten pounds" but finally when I met up with a long lost girlfriend and she told me with honest and loving intentions that "you've gotten really big". That was it! I said to myself "I want to lose fat now!" In hind sight those events were the best things that could've happened to me.
  I was then on a mission to lose weight as fast and as healthy as possible but I would be lying if, I told you that I didn't think about taking short cuts such as starving myself a little or finding a hot sauna to sweat out the fat all day. I then came to my senses and realized that I had to do it the old fashion way, through diet and exercise for it to have a sustaining result.
  Some people that I talk to choose diet alone but I chose a combination of both to lose fat. I started out by cutting out all the unhealthy foods such as junk food, fast foods and processed foods from my diet. After I accomplished that feet I gradually reduced my meal portions and finally, I combined it with cardiovascular training, sit ups and push ups three to six times a week. It took me about six weeks to start seeing breakthrough results but I eventually, reached my goal in approximately four months.
  My advice for those that want to lose fat now is that you should first focus on having a healthy diet program combined with reduced portions and then if, you want, start an exercise training program. When I started my weight loss routine I didn't know that 80% of your weight loss depends on your diet which would've drastically, sped up my progress.
  You'll probably have a few setbacks along the way but don't get discouraged it happens to the all of us. Stay focused and imagine how amazing you'll feel, how attractive you'll look and how much healthier you'll be to keep yourself motivated on your weight loss goals.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires